Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Making Your Tattoo 3-DD

Canadian resident Lane Jensen is described as being a 'pretty traditionally manly guy', but after a recent visit to Brian Decker of Pure Body Arts, he has perhaps become physically a little less so. He's definitely the first guy I know of to get breast implants in his leg...

According to Jensen, the procedure was a breeze and his "leg breast implants are doing great one week after the implant was inserted, the one spot where the nipple rubs against my pants is a little sore. It'll callus up and be fine soon."

I have a feeling that many more people will soon be getting breast implants on their tattoos. My room mate was actually thinking about getting a tattoo; I wonder if I could convince him how cool this is and then when he gets it I can make fun of him for the rest of his life, and give him breast punches whenever he disagrees with me...man that would be great. Anyways click on this link to see more photos of the operation.

No comments: