Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Underwear Communication

I'm not sure which sex these would appeal or sell to more, but I was certainly intrigued by the idea...I thought it would be a hysterical gift to give to my grandparents. I know my grandpa would love it, since my grandma has Alzheimer's...though she probably would, well, she wouldn't know what the hell was going on down there...

Jabberjockeys consist of a pair of underwear (one male, one female) which discreetly inform a partner when the other gets aroused. By sensing subtle changes in temperature, moisture and pressure the undergarments detect arousal. The underwear automatically notifies the partner by activating vibrating motors sewn into the fabric of their underwear, thus enabling them to discreetly share their heightened emotions.

User and a loved one wear their respective pairs of underwear. When one becomes aroused, the other's underwear starts vibrating. This in turn causes arousal in the second party which causes the instigator's underwear to vibrate, causing a feedback loop of excitement.

No comments: